Aero Precision AR15 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit w/ H3 Buffer
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units
Should you need an Aero Precision product we don't carry, we recommend going directly to the great folks at Aero Precision.
The AR15 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit with your choice of Heavy Buffer is the perfect option when you're aiming to dial in the operation of your rifle build. This kit highlights our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube that delivers features that increase the reliability, security, and simplicity of your build.
Heavy buffers are traditionally selected when you are trying to slow the down the movement of the BCG under recoil. Common situations to use a heavy buffer include over-gassed barrels, or when you are assembling an AR pistol or short-barreled configuration. If this is not the case, you may want to take a look at our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit with a standard Carbine Buffer.
- Carbine Buffer - ~3oz. Total weight 10 oz.
- H Buffer - ~3.8oz. Total weight 11 oz.
- H2 Buffer - ~4.7oz. Total weight 11.45 oz.
- H3 Buffer - ~5.6oz. Total weight 12.4 oz.
AR15/AR10 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube Features:
- Carrier Support Extensions - Fully supports and guides the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear on key components. The Carrier Support Extensions also extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin in place while simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
- Position Guide Drain Holes - Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, smoother cycling is achieved by allowing additional air to escape during the compression cycle of the rifle.
- Ramped Tube Design - Allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. We have removed the need for messing around with screwdrivers to get your furniture over the end of the buffer tube. Simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the Enhanced Buffer Tube.
- Proper Thread Depth - Traditional buffer tubes feature extended unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. While some turn these threads down, we've correctly machined the threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
- Mil-spec Dimensions - Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Impact Extrusion to mil-spec dimensions. All standard carbine stock options made to work with mil-spec buffer tube dimensions are compatible with our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube.
- Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube, 6-position
- Heavy (H) Buffer
- Carbine Buffer spring
- Endplate and lock nut
- Made in the USA
Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube is compatible with mil-spec stock options
Buffer length 3.25"
About Aero Precision
At Aero Precision we're known for two things: superior engineering & machining, and the ability to get the customer what they need, when they need it. Our products have been recognized across the country by members of the military and law enforcement communities for a simple fact - they work better.
Our goal is simple: technical perfection
Aero Precision’s roots are deeply tied to aerospace, and our drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining stems from that. When you’re building something that will fly in the air, there is no margin for error. We take that same approach in the firearms industry. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We’re not every manufacturer.
State of the art in every way
Manufacturing a great receiver isn’t just about what the end product looks like. It’s about what it feels like, how it works, how it handles and performs. To ensure that each and every one of these elements meets the mil-spec standard, we look at the process from which the product was created at a holistic level. We push the boundaries of manufacturing and challenge the status quo by constantly looking for new ways to use, develop or evolve existing processes. By personally designing and engineering state of the science tooling in-shop, we’re able to leverage the latest machine tool technologies to provide you with components of the highest quality.
Our investment, your benefit
Rail guided robotic equipment, new horizontal machining centers with sophisticated monitor devices and hydraulic tooling to ensure consistent loading. These pieces of equipment are standard in our shop and exemplify the dedication we have to investing in our work. We engineer total process control. We have made and continue to make the upfront investment to produce the highest quality components day after day. Are there cheaper ways to build the same product? Sure. Would you as the end user see a difference in the way it works? You better believe it. Better engineering builds better components. It’s just that simple.
OEM Provider - A reputation you can count on
We don’t settle for anything less than perfection. And we don’t say that lightly. As a key manufacturer for many OEM suppliers, we know that it’s not just about the quality of the part we provide, it’s our ability to get the right product out the door at the right time. We’re committed to providing our OEM customers with the exacting attention to detail you’ve come to expect from Aero Precision. We don’t expect anything less. Neither should you. Being an OEM supplier means that we’re putting more than just our reputation on the line, we’re putting yours out there as well. We understand that risk and know what it takes to build a high-quality relationship in addition to a high-quality product. By working closely with you we build a partnership throughout the entirety of the project from design to engineering and final execution. This partnership based on trust, integrity and competence is what gives our customers the end results they want and need.
Below: This AR pistol build uses an Aero Precision Upper with no forward assist, often called a "Slick Side Upper" instead of the more common standard Aero Precision Upper. Beneath the Aero Handguards is a Ballistic Advantage 11.3" Hansen barrel. Pistol brace is the SBA3 from SB Tactical and a Toolcraft Black Nitride BCG rides inside. Expect 100% reliability when quality AR15 parts are put together properly.